Thursday, June 30, 2011

Games for homeschool learning fun

Well, it's been a year and a half since my life changed--I was suddenly healed during a church service. SO, while I continue to homeschool, I am no longer chronically ill. I just now feel like I'm getting my life back together. I am looking at starting a new website, but thought I'd go ahead and share here: I have been researching and testing various games with learning potential and am putting together my favorites to sell. Eventually these will be reviewed, but for now let me share my favorites with a link.

And if you are still struggling through illness, I believe games can be a great way for your children to learn and still enjoy your family. If you are struggling with illness and would like prayer, please e-mail me.

No comments: